Anne Akers MA MCIPR
I am an experienced and enthusiastic communications and stakeholder engagement specialist, with a track record of achievement in the NHS, local government, voluntary and private sector at director level.
I have handled highly complex and politically sensitive programmes delivering strategic service change and change management to achieve staff, stakeholder and customer satisfaction.
My key strengths include:
- Highly-tuned communications skills
- Leadership of strategic stakeholder involvement at regional and local level
- Enthusiastic and encouraging leadership style, bringing together individuals and organisations from differing and even opposing viewpoints to deliver customer satisfaction
- Skilled interpreter of complex issues for different audiences
- Quick and efficient delivery of programmes on time and on budget
- Innovative presentation style